206421 Powerflex; Insulated Latex Coated Gloves, Ansell 80-400-10, 1-Pair
Powerflex; Insulated Latex Coated Gloves, Ansell 80-400-10, 1-Pair
Ansell?s Powerflex; 80-400 glove is a general-purpose glove that is designed to provide outstanding insulation from cold conditions, as well as high comfort and grip. This glove combines a thermal terry loop acrylic liner with a naturally insulating latex coating, ensuring excellent insulation against the cold. This glove provides comfort and protection for the wearer and stays flexible in temperatures down to as low as -30; C, for short or intermittent contact. With a terry loop acrylic liner that is bright yellow in color offers extra high visibility in low or poor light conditions. This extra visibility brings additional safety for external workers when it?s getting dark.
- Terry loop out acrylic liner
- Offer high visibility with their yellow thermal terry liner while the bright blue crinkled palm provides added grip
- Offer excellent insulation for temperatures as low as - 30; C.
- Also offers protection when handling hot parts up to 250; C / 480;F for 15 seconds.
- Excellent wet and dry grip and superior dexterity
��WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.�