11-624-10 HyFlex; Cut Resistant Gloves, Ansell 11-624-10, 1-Pair
HyFlex; Cut Resistant Gloves, Ansell 11-624-10, 1-Pair
HyFlex; 11-624 gloves provide comfort and dexterity. Easy to wear during long working hours, they also offer users a ?cool feeling? as well as a secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments. The liner is made with a yarn structure containing Dyneema;, the world?s strongest fiber. It therefore offers strong cut resistance for the safe handling and assembly of sharp pieces.
- Unmatched combination of comfort, softness, coolness & cut protection.
- Product provides: ANSI Cut Level 2, ISO Cut Level B
- Polyurethane coating provides sure grip in light oil and dry properties
- Product curves naturally to prevent hand fatigues
- Product can be washed and used without any loss of cut performance.
��WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.�